The Marquette County Suicide Prevention Alliance is a grassroots team of concerned citizens and organizations representing the governmental, private, and non-profit sectors in Marquette County.
The mission of the Marquette County Suicide Prevention Alliance is to reduce the incidence of suicide in our community.
We are your local source for information and resources to prevent, intervene, cope with, and address suicide.
- Free training on how to recognize the signs and behaviors associated with suicide for community gatekeepers (coaches, educators, first responders, health care providers etc.)
- Access to a resources library containing literature on suicide prevention, intervention and grieving topics. Available to check out, free of cost.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE CRISIS COUNSELING! If you, or someone you love, are struggling with an immediate crisis:
Call: (906) 482-HELP (4357)
Text: (906) 35-NEEDS (63337)
Or visit: www.DialHelp.org to chat online
Funding provided in part by:
- local non-profit, for-profit and governmental entities
- the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- local community members who have been affected by suicide